Salary Expectations:Dependent on experience
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing UK team, to help make Spark (even more) famous!
You will be supported by our Head of Marketing and Research Team, to drive and execute Spark’s marketing content strategy, whilst maintaining productive relationships and processes with key stakeholders across the team.
- Working very closely with the research team, you will drive the day-to-day execution of the marketing content plan that attracts and retain clients
- Be the key driver/admin support for the team in ensuring our new & existing business pipelines are kept up-to-date in our CRM system
- Manage and continually develop our client database to drive our comms activity
- Develop marketing assets that can be used as sales collateral such as case studies, testimonials, product packages and credentials
- Research and analyse the latest consumer trends and feed this into various marketing and research touchpoints (blogs, webinars, newsletters, reports etc)
- Help to manage relationships with in-house or external creative agencies
- Write, edit, proofread creative copy across all content types
- Track and report on content performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role – B2B is desirable
- Ideally have a degree in Marketing, Research or Business
- Experience in working with HubSpot or similar CRM systems
- Experience in developing various types of content such as blogs, newsletters, webinars, whitepapers, videos, infographics etc
- Have a very systematic approach to working – love a good process and is super organised!
- Highly motivated and an excellent team player
- Have a keen interest in consumer behaviour and the world around you
- Strong skills in Microsoft software – Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Exceptional English writing skills
What We Can Offer:
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday day off + extra days off over Christmas
- 9-5 Monday to Friday, early finishes on Fridays!
- Flexi-working – at home or in our prestigious head office in central Leeds
- You will be provided with a laptop/phone allowance per month
- Pension contributions as standard
If you have specific questions about the role, please email email@example.com
If you have what it takes then join us on our journey by applying here today.