Summer Internship – Apply today!
Summer Intern 2018
What is Spark
Spark is a market research agency based in Dublin, London and Cork. We are leading the research revolution in partnership with the biggest and best clients across the globe. Click to find out what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for.
The ideal candidate
Spark is looking for a motivated, energetic and highly organised person to act as a full-time Research Intern for Summer 2018. The position would ideally suit a college student looking to gain experience and knowledge during their summer break. Spark has a lot to offer someone currently pursuing a BS/MS degree in Market Research, Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or a related field. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to gain commercial market research experience while being part of a team working on international strategic market challenges.
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Proficient multitasker
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to detail
The Spark Summer Internship
The internship will run from June to September, but we can be flexible on dates. The Spark summer intern will be working across qualitative and quantitative jobs assisting Project Managers and Research Executives with the necessary tasks. These will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking notes, transcribing interviews and preparing research stimulus
- Working with the team to liaise with clients and understand client requirements
- Assisting on quantitative market research projects including online research, telephone research, face to face, research communities and panels and mobile research.
- Working on qualitative market research projects including Focus Groups, In depth interviews, Accompanied Shopping trips, Workshops, Consumer Panels, Ethnographic studies, Vox pops and intercepts as well as other techniques.
- Interpreting the findings from your market research as part of a research team
- Video editing for documentary style debriefs
How to apply
At Spark we like to do things a little differently. Instead of your usual cover letter, please send us a two minute video of you telling us about yourself and what you could bring to the Spark team. Please send both your video and your C.V. to email@example.com by Friday the 4th of May.